In an ongoing demonstration of the credit union philosophy “people helping people,” ISU Credit Union supports charitable organizations in the communities where our members work and live. ISU Credit Union receives many solicitations for donations, volunteer support and community sponsorships. The following provides a guideline for how requests are considered. This assures that ISU Credit Union’s charitable, financial resources are used in a way that best serves the membership. These guidelines will not cover every possible request, special need or opportunity; therefore, ISU Credit Union may make exceptions in granting contributions or community sponsorships.
ISU Credit Union makes contributions to non-profit organizations that serve the communities in which the majority of our members and potential members work or live. In general, support is given to organizations that provide for the health, education and welfare needs of our members and potential members.
ISU Credit Union will consider sponsorships to civic, recreational or charity events, programs and publications located within our member service area. As a sponsor, ISU Credit Union expects to receive published advertising or public name recognition from the requesting organization or group.
• Requests must be submitted on the Donation Request Application
• Consideration for sponsorship will be based on funds availability
• Requests from ISU Credit Union members will be given priority
• Donations may be money, property, services or volunteer support
• Solicitation on ISU Credit Union property will not be permitted
Preference will be given to requests that:
• Are located within the Credit Union’s branch and market areas
• Reflect the mission and core values of ISU Credit Union
• Relevant to the majority of members
• Fulfill a relevant need and benefit the community at large
We will not consider requests for the following:
• Operating or administrative costs to run an organization or business
• The promotion of any religious or political organizations or events
• Organizations who represent a conflict of interest to the Credit Union
• Individual sponsorship of sport activities or beauty pageants, including travel and competition costs
• Direct contributions to individuals or families in need
Please have this form returned to ISU Credit Union, 275 S. 5th Ave., Suite 210, Pocatello, Idaho 83201 by mail or fax to (208) 233-1729 at least three to four weeks prior to your event date. A request for donation does not guarantee funding.